THE NUTRITARIAN FOOD PREP POWER PLAN INCLUDES:
- over 117 pages to help you develop your weekly food prep habit and achieve health excellence
- free access to an exclusive Facebook support group with bonus materials
- an easy guide on how to set up your kitchen for weekly food prep sessions
- 4 weeks of menus, shopping lists and checklists
- nutritarian overview, tips for success and printable resources
- exclusive recipes covering 4 classic cuisines: American Classics, Asian Fusion, Italian Kitchen and Mexican Fiesta
- the 10 prep system strategy
- salad prep primer: how to wash and store common varieties
- signature “Plug & Prep” solution lets you easily create your own future menus
- learn how to cultivate your recipe bank for future success
FROM THE AUTHOR
You might have noticed: there's a pretty big gap between Dr. Fuhrman's protocol and taking daily action in your everyday life.
It's such a big disconnect that I've created an entire blog, www.mymommatoldme.com to help newbie and seasoned nutritarians alike to find simple, do-able, and tasty ways to eat to live. And filling that gap for you is exactly why I created this program!
Let me go out on a limb here and say your life is crazy-busy. You've been bombarded with lots of new information. Dr. Fuhrman's guidelines make you feel excited but also overwhelmed. You know change like this is hard.
So, let me save you a ton of trial and error here: You have to become a weekly food prepper.
When I started the 6 week Eat to Live plan on January 28th, 2013, I focused on making the commitment to myself to do it 100%. But, I had absolutely no strategy other than to head to the store and buy a ton of lettuce and veggies.
By not having a plan, I made those first 6 weeks way harder than they ever needed to be. Well, guess what? That's not happening to you!
I've condensed almost 4 years of experience becoming nutritarian into a powerful and practical plan that is going to make your transition as easy, delicious and effective as possible.
The bottom line is: I've found that weekly prepping keeps me on track so much more than when I had to cook every day! When it would be dinner time after a busy day, and I had nothing prepared, is often when I would break down and say "Let's go get something." But now that I always have my preps ready to go all I have to do is reach in the fridge!
I'm so pumped to be your guide as you become a weekly nutritarian food prepper! Are you ready to heal your body and feel better than you have in years? Are you ready to maximize your time in the kitchen?
Let's do this!