THE POWER PLAN INCLUDES:
- over 200 pages to help you develop your weekly food prep habit and achieve health excellence
- free access to an exclusive 1,500-member Facebook support group
- an easy guide on how to set up your kitchen, pantry & fridge for weekly food prep sessions
- 6 weeks of menus, shopping lists and checklists
- nutritarian overview, tips for success and printable resources
- soy-free alternative recipies for all 6 weeks
- exclusive recipes covering 6 cuisine styles including American Classics, Asian Fusion, Italian Kitchen, Mexican Fiesta, European Bistro and Indian Spice
- the 10 prep system strategy
- salad prep primer: how to wash and store common varieties
- signature “Plug & Prep” solution lets you easily create your own future menus
- learn how to cultivate your recipe bank for future success
FROM THE AUTHOR
You might have noticed: there's a pretty big gap between Dr. Fuhrman's protocol and taking daily action in your everyday life.
I've created an entire blog, Hello Nutritarian, to help newbie and seasoned nutritarians alike to find simple, do-able, and tasty ways to eat to live. And filling that gap for you is exactly why I created this program!
Let me go out on a limb here and say your life is crazy-busy. You've been bombarded with lots of new information. Dr. Fuhrman's guidelines make you feel excited but also overwhelmed. You know change like this is hard.
So, let me save you a ton of trial and error here: You have to become a weekly food prepper.
When I started the 6 week Eat to Live plan on January 28th, 2013, I focused on making the commitment to myself to do it 100%. But, I had absolutely no strategy other than to head to the store and buy a ton of lettuce and veggies.
By not having a plan, I made those first 6 weeks way harder than they ever needed to be. Well, guess what? That's not happening to you!
I've condensed over 5 years of experience becoming nutritarian into a powerful and practical plan that is going to make your transition as easy, delicious and effective as possible.
The bottom line is: I've found that weekly prepping keeps me on track so much more than when I had to cook every day! After cooking for my family, my nutritarian food would become the "afterthought" and that's when I'd fall victim to my disordered eating habits. But now that I always have my preps ready to go all I have to do is reach in the fridge!
I'm busy at work finalizing the 2nd edition with my test group of veteran nutritarian preppers. Every little detail of the Nutritarian Power Plan is getting upgraded!
Every picture is being re-shot to reflect my growth in food photography, a few recipes and menus are getting tweaked and two brand new weeks of culinary adventures are getting added in!
I cannot wait to share this program with you. Make sure to sign up to be alerted when the 2nd edition has launched. As my thank you, you'll receive a coupon code for a free exclusive gift!